Monday, February 9, 2009

About me...in pictures

I saw this on my friend's blog and I had to try it out! Here is my life as a mosaic.


Here are my answers:

1. What is your first name? You know!! Some of the pictures were a little...ummm...non-appropriate for my blog...so you get some blond chick!!
2. What is your favorite food? Teriyaki Chicken
3. What school did you go to? Bolsa Grande (which means...big purse!)
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Patrick Dempsey...sigh!
6. Favorite drink? Freckled Lemonade...so yummy!!
7. Dream vacation? Hawaii
8. Favorite dessert? Strawberry Shortcake (I had it for my birthday and I had forgotten how delicious it was!!)
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? A Stewardess (I don't think they even call them that anymore!)
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One word to describe you? Caring
12. Your nickname? Mel (I guess it's a very common name for dogs because there were tons of dog pictures...cute dogs, of course!!)

Here are the instructions if you want to try it yourself:

step 1: go to flickr.com

step 2: in another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php

step 3: choose 4 columns, 3 rows

step 4: answer the following questions in the search bar of flicker. pick your favorite one on the first page and paste it into your mosaic

  • 1. What is your first name?
  • 2. What is your favorite food?
  • 3. What school did you go to?
  • 4. What is your favorite color?
  • 5. Who is your celebrity crush?
  • 6. Favorite drink?
  • 7. Dream vacation?
  • 8. Favorite dessert?
  • 9. What you want to be when you grow up?
  • 10. What do you love most in life?
  • 11. One word to describe you.
  • 12. Your nickname.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

thanks for the great idea. It was fun to find pictures for mine.

Rebecca