I have been trying to decide whether or not I should do this and I think that I am going to. I am going to not use my children's names...they are going to be nicknamed...I guess for safety's sake. So, we have Dallas, Me will just be Me, E-man, TJ, Bug and Pebbles. I am going to go back to all my posts and change the names. Actually, I am only going back a little bit...it would take way too long to do every single post that I have.For those of you who know us, you will know who I am talking about. I just hope that I can remember the names when I type a new post!
I love Eater pictures. Everyone always looks so nice!!
The Saturday before Easter, we went to my parents house for their annual Easter Egg Hunt. It was so much fun. This year it was just their grandkids...usually my cousins and there kids are there as well. Anyways, the kids had so much fun! They always do a pinata and even Dallas got to hit it!! We got some cute pictures...I won't post too many. Then on Sunday, everyone looked so nice. Pebbles wasn't cooperating, so the picture of the kids has me in it...oh well...what 'cha gonna do? Then we went to Dallas' parents house for dinner and another Easter Egg Hunt. We have so much candy. It's like Halloween all over again! I hope you enjoyed Easter and I hope you enjoy the pictures!!
We decided to move Pebbles to a bed. She just seemed too big for the crib. This has NOT been a fun experience. We have been up past midnight every night trying to get her to stay in bed. So, we have decided to put her in the pack-n-play, and that has seemed to help. Oh well. I guess we will try again soon. Here are some pictures of the night we set up the bunk beds. Bug was so excited to sleep on the top bunk! Pebbles is not very happy about this. She wants the top bunk!! Can you tell by her face?? Finally asleep!!
I appreciate all of the help and comments about the gym. We ended up joining LA Fitness. Dallas really wanted that gym because of the racquetball courts and his brother and friends all go there. It's a close location for us as well. We have really liked it. The classes are a lot of fun for me. I love the kick boxing class!! Hopefully come swimsuit season, I won't look so scary!! hahaha!!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing ten years ago? Dallas and I were 1 month away from celebrating our 1 year anniversary. We lived in a small 1 bedroom apartment. We were trying to get pregnant!
2. Five things on my to-do list today: Go to the gym, shower, scrapbook, watch my nephew, dishes
3. What snacks do I enjoy? Candy (thank you Easter!), chips, chocolate chips in the freezer!
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Buy a home and furnish it, put lots of money in savings, buy 2 new cars
5. Three bad habits: Being on this dumb computer too much, sleeping in, not making the bed (although I am getting better at that!)
6. Five Places Where I lived: Torrance, Garden Grove, Anaheim, Westminster...that's it!!
7. Five jobs I have had: Discovery Zone party hostess, receptionist at a law firm, Fabric City, Payroll clerk at Carlton Hair corporate office, Mommy!
8. Five things people don't know about me: I can touch my nose with my tongue; I can pick up things with my toes; I made my own wedding dress; I took a hip hop dance class with a bunch of little kids (because no one showed up for the adult one!!); I love the movie "That Thing You Do".
So, I am starting to work on my scrapbook for Beauty and the Beast. Yay!! I was thinking about putting comments all the way through it. So, if you could leave a comment (or email me) with your thoughts on the play (short version), that would be great!! I would love to see what everyone thought and include it in my book. Thanks so much!!
And, if you were one of the fortunate ones that were in it with me, make a comment about your experience. Thanks!!