Thursday, March 6, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

So, I am starting to work on my scrapbook for Beauty and the Beast. Yay!! I was thinking about putting comments all the way through it. So, if you could leave a comment (or email me) with your thoughts on the play (short version), that would be great!! I would love to see what everyone thought and include it in my book. Thanks so much!!

And, if you were one of the fortunate ones that were in it with me, make a comment about your experience. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Costumes, Props, Backdrops were nicely done! For a stake production we give this two thumbs up! It was fun watching you during the play. We could tell you had a lot of fun!

The Greathouse Family said...

You've been "Tagged" again! Read my blog!

Kyla Armstrong said...

I'm posting here:)

I loved the show and it was fun to see people I knew in the show.