Tiffany tagged me. I did this on Facebook, so I just copied it onto here. If you haven't read it there...enjoy the read!! :-)
1. The theme of my kitchen is Strawberries, but red is one of my least favorite colors...go figure!
2. The theme of my wedding was Cinderella. When Ryan proposed to me, he read the part in the Cinderella story where only 1 person could fit the slipper. My engagement ring was in a glass slipper! Our wedding invites has the Cinderella carriage on them and we had Ryan's aunt draw 2 big pictures of Cinderella and Prince Charming. So wonderful!
3. My favorite color is purple...always has been!
4. I LOVE birthdays! I especially love my own. Ya, I know, I'm like a kid. I make sure to tell my kids and my hubby all day Happy Birthday on their special day. It's my one day!! :-) I love the phone calls from family and cards...just plain ol' fun...just for me!!
5. I can sew. I sewed my two prom dresses as well as my wedding dress. I have also made bridesmaids dresses for most of our siblings weddings and made my sister-in-law's wedding dress. I don't pull my machine out as often as I'd like to.
6. My favorite flower is a carnation. Forget the roses. The only time I get a rose is on Valentine's day, but I don't really care. I have enjoyed Gerber Daisies lately. My hubby loves to get me flowers and I love to receive them!!
7. I like to sing. I loved being in choir in High School. I lived for the Pop Concerts (the singing and dancing show at the end of the year). I was one of the stars my Senior year (Oh Luther!!!).
8. I have written and directed 2 road shows and a few Girl's Camp skits and many Primary Programs. They come very easy to me.
9. I took a hip hop dance class a couple years ago through the city. It was a lot of fun! The only bad part was that no one showed up for the adult class, so my friend Amy and I took it with kids. Once we got over the fact that we were the oldest group in the bunch, we had a great time!
10. I had a miscarriage between my first and second children. Not a fun experience.
11. I had to kiss a lot of toads before I found my handsome prince...my brother-in-law Scotty said this at our wedding. It's true...I did date a lot of guys. But, I had to make sure I found the right guy right?! I had fun though!!
12. I am the oldest of 5 kids.
13. 16 of my friends on Facebook I either dated or had a crush on. LOL!!
14. I started wearing glasses when I was in the 10th grade, but haven't had to wear them all the time until after I started having kids.
15. I have stayed in touch with friends from Elementary school, Jr. High and High School (thank you Facebook!).
16. I am pregnant with my 5th child.
17. I always wanted to have redhead kids. So far, 2 of the 5 are redheads. This one inside me sure bounces around like he's a feisty redhead!!
18. I can type without looking at the keyboard and I can type pretty fast.
19. I love to wear sandals and I love to buy sandals.
20. I absolutely LOVE Wicked! I have seen it twice and would have loved to see it a million more times! I listen to the music all the time!
21. I have been to quite a few concerts...my first one being Tiffany with my mom and sister!! I have seen Faith Hill twice (once with Tim McGraw), Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Clay Aiken & Kelly Clarkson.
22. I love Twilight! I am not a reader and it has taken me a while to keep up with these books, but the first one has been my favorite one so far and I loved the movie!
23. I love to scrapbook and make cards. I wish I could make more time for it. I started stamping cards many years ago because it just got too expensive to keep buying cards for everyone for everything!!
24. I love to play board games. I love hosting game nights as well (wanna come over?!). I love getting to know people by the games we play.
25. Oh my goodness...I finally made it!! Let's make this one a good one...I can touch my nose with my tongue!! How's that for talent?!? :-) Thanks for reading!!
If you haven't done this already and you feel the urge...go for it!
Elemental, My Dear Family
4 months ago