Friday, February 27, 2009

Pay it forward...

Lucky you!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!

My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2 - What I create will be just for you.

3 - It'll be done this year (might take a little while).

4 - You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article. I may crochet or quilt something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5 - I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch?

Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same.

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

Good luck!

5 comments:

Cory said...

i'm up for it!

Liesl said...

Nice post, Melanie!! Have fun with it!! I certainly will! Hmmmm, what to make for you...:)

Jen and Dakota said...

Count me in!

Full House said...

Mel, I think Whitney is actually 5 weeks ahead of you. Are you ready to be done yet? How has this pregnancy been? It's been too long since we've seen each other. We need to meet up @ some point. I just want to plan a trip where we have just one extra day devoted to you guys. I think we are coming in May but then that may be too soon to when you have the baby.

Hope all is well!

Mama Bear said...

Am I in the top 5? Hope so because your talented...