Friday, January 30, 2009

My birthday

I just love birthdays!! Ryan asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told him that I wanted a night with the girls! So, I sent out invitations and had a few friends over tonight to watch 27 Dresses and to have strawberry shortcake with me! It was a lot of fun! I just loved chatting with the girls!

Tomorrow I am going to Disneyland...thanks to their promotion to get in free on your birthday! I am taking the little one with me since she is still free and I'm going with my parents because they have passes. We will probably just go for a couple hours. I can't go on any of the big rides, so it's perfect to take Pebbles with me. Then Ryan is taking me out to dinner. I can't wait!!

How old am I, you ask? Well...I don't mind sharing...I'm 32!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. Have a great day & I hope Disneyland isn't too crowded.

The Greathouse Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Liesl said...

Melanie, I had so much fun at your party! Thanks for the invite, the fun movie, and the delicious strawberry shortcake!! Hope you had fun at Disneyland yesterday!

Tiffany J said...

Happy Birthday! Hope is was a great one!