Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spooky Dinner


I know...I know...I'm really late at posting this. We had major computer problems but now we are all good.

Anyways, we had our 4th annual spooky dinner right before Halloween. We invited my brother and his wife and my cute little nephew. We had bloody worms and eyeballs (spaghetti & meatballs), mummy fingers (breadsticks) and slime (lemonade) for our meal. We froze spiders in our ice cubes (my brother was NOT a fan of that). We had a lot of fun. We read a couple stories afterward and I made a Ghosts in the Graveyard dessert. It was a really fun night.



The first 2 years we did it with just our family. Last year we had Ryan's sister and her family. It's been so much fun and we have enjoyed carrying on the tradition! Thanks family for a really fun night!!!

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Hey, Melanie! I put a pic of your niece on my Disneland post!

Tiffany J said...

Spooky dinner was fun! Thanks for the invitation! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Carina said...

That's so cute! I'm glad you had a good time. We'll have to start traditions like that once our children are older =)

Jen and Dakota said...

what a cute idea! I love halloween. I might just have to steal that idea for our family. You do a lot of cute stuff with your family!