Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy 8 Tag

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. American Idol
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. So You Think You Can Dance?
4. Heroes
5. Lipstick Jungle
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Friends
8. How I Met Your Mother

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Chili's
2. Ruby's
3. Olive Garden
4. Islands
5. Red Robin
6. Boston Market
7. Rubio's
8. El Pollo Loco

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Had family dinner with the Bremer side...YUM!
2. Played the piano at church
3. Saw an old friend
4. Made a Pumpkin Cake dessert...another YUM!
5. Went to bed early
6. The Cowboys won
7. Went to choir practice
8. Talked to my mom on the phone

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. My new little baby
2. Twilight on Thursday!
3. My ultrasound...hmmm...should I find out what I'm having?!?!
4. Working on my Christmas gifts and cards
5. Scrapbooking...I think I've forgotten how to do it...it's been so long!
6. Listening to Christmas music
7. My husband's raise in January and bonus in December
8. The day when my kids will behave themselves...ya, I know...YA RIGHT!!!

8 Things On My Wish List
1. A new wallet
2. A new diaper bag/purse
3. A vacation
4. A better camera
5. Bigger bedrooms for the kids...this new baby is sleeping in the bathroom!!
6. To be caught up on my scrapbooking
7. A new sewing machine or serger
8. To be thin again!

8 People I Tag
1. Marianne
2. Natalie
3. Mandy
4. Jenny
5. Jamie
6. Christina
7. Cori
8. Amy

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

Glad you got to do it too! Kinda random these posts huh? ha ha