Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Woe is me!

Yesterday I had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I have never done one of these posts before...so, here goes!! I have been doing fairly well with this pregnancy. Only thrown up a couple times, but that last little while I have been feeling pretty good. Tired always, but good nontheless. So, yesterday, I ate my soda crackers and drank my water before I got out of bed and then ate my breakfast (my regular for the past few months...bagel and hot chocolate). Well, that didn't want to stay down at all!!! Totally wiped me out! I rested while the kids were at school and then headed to the park with my friends. Felt okay...brought some water and soda crackers and bread. I had NOTHING in my body. When we got home from the park, I felt a headache coming on. So, I laid down and it turned into a migraine. AUGH!! Then...I threw up again! What a day!! Throwing up...twice AND a migraine (which I can't take anything for...and Tylenol doesn't count!!). I was down for the rest of the night. My poor hubby had to take care of homework, dinner, showers, etc. Plus he kept getting called from him mom to go over and help her. He's being pulled in too many directions...he is going to snap soon, I know it!!

Anywho, I just wanted to document my awful day. I'm only 10 weeks!! I hope this yuckiness stops soon!! The things we go through to bring these precious children into this world!!