Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm an Auntie again!




My brother Steve and his wife Tiffany just had a baby boy...they named him Ashton Jon. This is the second time that we were pregnant together. And this time we both had boys! I am so excited for Derek and Ashton to grow up together and be close cousins!

I was able to go to the hospital with my parents to meet this cutie pie. At first glance he looked like my brothers. But, he really looks like his older brother Brady. He was 7 pounds 11 ounces and 21 3/4 inches long...he really is long! But, he's got really tall parents! Welcome to the family, baby Ashton!

2 comments:

karen said...

Wow! Congrats to steve. I think its kinda crazy because we were young back then and now we have kids. Congrats aunt! How's your little one? How are you?

Tiffany J said...

I may be a little biased but this post is SO cute! ha ha Although post-birth shots with no make-up and my hair a shambles don't really scream...cute ha ha Congrats Auntie Mel!