Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st day of school


















I can't believe the summer is over. I mean, I have been dying to get the kids back to school and now they are! Ok...that sounded bad...I like to have a routine...I think that the kids do better with that as well. During the summer the TV would be on 'til noon, still in pj's 'til then as well, playing Wii a little bit later. Just lazy...it was fun for a while, but I'm glad that is over with.

They are all really excited about their teachers. Evan has Mrs. Slingerland, Tyler has Mrs. Allison (my first repeat teacher!), and Heidi has Mrs. Morris/Mrs. Shinhofen (I know I spelled that wrong!!). I am very happy about their teachers and the kids are excited to be back to see their friends.

It was a little tough for me to let Heidi go. She's on the big playground now. I was a little teary-eyed, but she was so excited! Evan was too cool to even say good-bye to me. I finally found him and waved. I did get a wave back, so I guess I am thankful for that!! Tyler was so excited, but still said good-bye to us...even with a hug!





Lindsey wanted to be in the pictures too, so she grabbed her backpack!!! So cute! And, I had to post a picture of Derek. He's getting so big!! He rolled over from back to front. He's almost 4 months!

No comments: