Friday, May 16, 2008

They've Got the Right Stuff!!


I can't believe that these guys are coming back...after 15 years!! I was so in love with them in junior high. I had the poster in my bedroom (of Donnie Wahlberg, of course), the pillow case, the t-shirts, the HUGE button that I pinned onto the belt loop of my jeans, the keychains. LOVED THEM!! I am hoping that their music will appeal to those of us that loved them back in the day as well as the kids now. Boy, do I feel old in saying that statement or what?!?!

2 comments:

jennmom2000 said...

I saw them this morning on the today show! So its yet another thing we have in common I guess. I still have my ticket stubs from their concerts I went to, lol. I'll show you next time you are over.

Tiffany J said...

I just watched the THS on them! So weird....history repeats itself I guess...who knew!? I had a pillowcase but that was the extent of it. Then they disappeared ha ha