Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hot!!

Was yesterday a beautiful day or what?!?! It was so hot...in the 90's. It was a great day! We were invited over to my brother and sister-in-law's house for swimming and a BBQ. My other brother and his wife came as well. What a nice day to swim...well, kinda. I didn't get in...except for my feet. It was freezing!! Pebbles didn't want to go in really either. Both of my sister-in-laws took some great pictures and hopefully they will send me some and I will add them to this post. (Hint...hint!!) Today is a beautiful day as well. I am welcoming the warm weather...nice to pull out the shorts and sandals!!

4 comments:

BubbaandM said...

Barrow, AK is a nice zero to four degrees with snow flurries. The snow is beautiful. I cannot believe the difference in weather. I will probably be in shock when I get home. Squeeze the kids for me!

Tiffany J said...

I know I know I need to get on it with the pictures. I love how you were invited to your "brother's house" when he wasn't even there! ha ha Oh well. It was fun. Thanks for coming over!

Tiffany J said...

Not to get into it but it's best that some things are left private...like some of my opinions and personal thoughts ha ha. So yes, I have decided not to continue my journal. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

i emailed pictures.
so my question to you is...
how come you havent put them up!?